Exxon Mobil, the Italian energy giant has started the oil exploration in Pakistan Sea.
This is first time, when oil exploration in sea is done in Pakistan an there are plenty of chances that the reserves will be discovered. Which will be enough for 50 years and it will be a leap jump towards energy crisis of Pakistan
Below is the video from new chanel
Press Release on ExxonMobil Website
ExxonMobil Pakistan (Private) Limited opened its new venture office in Islamabad, Pakistan on Nov. 27, 2018 to progress its activities in Pakistan.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) activities
- ExxonMobil and Pakistani consortium Energas signed a heads of agreement to support development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal and to support securing the supply of LNG
- The heads of agreement is an important milestone for the project, which will help meet the country’s energy needs and drive economic growth by providing a reliable supply of cleaner-burning natural gas
- ExxonMobil is working and cooperating with all the stakeholders to help realize this strategically important project for Pakistan
- ExxonMobil holds 25 percent interest in Block G located offshore Pakistan which is operated by Eni Pakistan Limited.
- The block is located approximately 143 miles (230 kilometers) off the coast of Pakistan in water depth of about 6,200 feet (1,900 meters).
- ExxonMobil is working with its partners and the government of Pakistan to evaluate the full exploration potential of this large offshore block.